Patagonia's official website introduced the efforts of Patagonia and JEPLAN.

Click here for details】


BRING Material is also used in Patagonia's "Men's Better Sweater Chore Coat."

To create recycled materials for the Fall/Winter 2022 Better Sweater capsule collection, Patagonia sent JEPLAN nearly a ton of post-consumer clothing from its Reno, Nevada, warehouse. Through this input of raw materials and JEPLAN's pre-consumer waste clothing, it has been adopted for 60% of the main body of Men's Better Sweaters, Chores, and Coats for the 2022 Fall/Winter season. (The remaining 40% was made from recycled plastic bottles)

Click here for details】

Back to blog